The Dignity Young Adult Caucus (DYAC) is a progressive community of young adult LGBTQIA+ Catholics and their friends. The DYAC was formed as the official young adult group of DignityUSA to recognize the vital and unique role that young members play within the national organization and to address the specific needs of the younger generation of Dignitarians.
Please join us at our monthly meetings on the last Tuesday of every month at 8:30 pm EST / 7:30 pm CST / 6:30 pm MST / 5:30 pm PST via Zoom
We have game nights, discussions, reflections but most importantly a chance to enjoy the company of our LGBTQIA+ siblings in faith.
To join just connect with us!
- Join our Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/373146241027/
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DignityYoungAdultCaucus
- Send us a message
- We also have an email list. To join, please reach out to us using one of the three options listed above.
Our goals are to:
- Connect and support current young adult members of DignityUSA
- Help local DignityUSA chapters build young adult membership
- Reach out to and provide a community for young adult LGBT Catholics and their friends and, if not yet a part of DignityUSA, encourage them to join our family of LGBT Catholics and allies.
The DYAC is comprised of members from all over the country, some who are associated with local chapters and some who are not. We stay connected by attending the bi-annual DignityUSA conference, through Monthly Meetings, and email and social media. We are still a new organization and we are always looking for new members and new ideas!