The Dignity Young Adult Caucus (DYAC) is a progressive community of young adult LGBTQIA+ Catholics and their friends. The DYAC was formed as the official young adult group of DignityUSA. We believe that as LGBTQIA+ Catholics our diverse lives and relationships should be celebrated and affirmed with dignity in our Church and Society. The purpose of the Dignity Young Adult Caucus (DYAC) is to create a faith community to nurture and celebrate the LGBTQIA+ lives of our peers, helping guide each other on our spiritual journeys.
Our community is:
- proud to be lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and more!
- proud of our Catholic heritage and spirituality
- from ages 18 to 39
- comprised of members across the United States
- meeting monthly on zoom for discussions, game nights and community
- hanging out on the DYAC discord
Please join us at our monthly meetings on the last Tuesday of every month at 8:30 pm EST / 7:30 pm CST / 6:30 pm MST / 5:30 pm PST via Zoom
We have game nights, discussions, reflections but most importantly a chance to enjoy the company of our LGBTQIA+ siblings in faith.
- To join our email list and receive the zoom meeting info Send us a message
- Join our Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/373146241027/
- “LGBTQIA+ Catholics in our diversity are members of Christ’s mystical body, numbered among the People of God. It is our right, our privilege, and our duty to live the sacramental life of the Church, so we become more powerful instruments of God’s love working among all people“
- “LGBTQIA+ persons can express our sexuality physically, in a unitive manner that is loving, life-giving, life-affirming, and consonant with Christ’s teaching”.